Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Home Based Business 3 Biggest Mistakes

Mistake number one: When people decide to build a home based business they often feel like they need to buy advertising, and have creative ways to get the word out about their business. People may use lead buying as a means to get the phone to ring. Others may pay others to assist in the launching of their business via website development. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) may be a consideration. While all of these things are a part of a home based business, they are not the first steps. Here lays the first mistake. It is necessary to have the mindset of who is my target customer to serve, and how can I generate traffic, create relationships, trust, and finally have my new leads want to buy anything from me.

Do you know what keeps your prospects up at night? I do. It’s being at a job they don’t want to be in, thinking about what that job will be like 5 years down the road, wondering if I’m even going to have that job 5 years from now, getting the bills paid, working for a month and realizing there is not enough month at the end of the money. You have got to be able to relate to your customer.

What are they afraid of? What makes them angry? Who makes them angry? What are their top frustrations? What do they secretly desire most? I’ve gone through what your going through and the reason I’m sharing with you is because I think maybe a few of the things I’ve been through can help you get past those hurdles a little bit faster. I’ve given you a great start, and I can’t give you everything I know in this brief article. Make sure you follow along for the next mistake so you too can avoid it.

Dave Lewis is an Internet Network and General Marketer who is committed to helping you create your own leads and results while avoiding the 3 biggest home based business mistakes all on autopilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment