Monday, December 21, 2009

3 Hours per Day- Article soon

Hey family Dave here, with something to challenge all of us. The challenge is to find a truly free online marketing business. I mean really free. No "Free with the shipping and handling being your only expense" crap. No "pay for some fee with some name given to hide the fact of a buy in." crap either.

Don't get me wrong, "I have no problem with making an investment in something I find valuable, and neither should you." If I go out to a nice restaurant, it should not matter what the bill is if the value... the quality of the food, the experience, the ambiance, the companianship, the service, etc. was superb. Now if you are truly satisfied with mediocre environments, and just ok service good for you. I'm not knocking anybody's choices. I'm just sharing my thoughts here.

My 30 day challenge is to locate an authentically free opportunity. The goal here is to make this available to many others for the purposes of changing their lives forever for the better. You know, more time with family, more time with spouse, being home with children, donation of time, donation of money, and anything else that can be thought of. In other words, to serve the masses. Servant Leadership is everything. By the way I'm 2 plus weeks in so far.

Keep me posted...
I read everything you share.

Meet you at the top
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment