Monday, December 21, 2009

Book of The Month Soon

Hey family Dave here, just wanted to share thoughts on one of our soon to be books of the month series available here at Web Success For You. The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson with David & Heather Kopp was suggested to me by many mentors, often. It wasn't until I heard a most recent mentor in a recorded conference call. That conference call motivated me to take action reading this book, resulting in me viewing this in an entire different light.

The sense of urgency to get through this book is like seeing light at the end of a dark seemingly never ending space. I'm not going to summize the book for you because everyone will get something very specific and different according to where they are. I wouldn't steal that gift from you. I will say this...
When I read up to page 41 I remembered what it was like to feel like giving up, and to lose faith in my goals.

You too will face the illustrations in this book especially the
"Wasteland". The wasteland for me, was time and my learning curve. For everyone this is different. My hope is if you have tenacity, and maintain your vision toward your dreams and goals the "Land of Promise"... Well read on, read on, and Enjoy.

PS: Think about this... In your journey toward your goals and dreams, along the way the experiences of some success will occur. My hope for you is that those wins will not blind you from the unbearable darkness inside all of us. If you can truly see all of the cinisism, doubt, anger, frustration, and lack of faith you felt and feel at times, humbleness will never leave you.

Be willing to give up your personal goals and dreams, especially after some of those wins, to something bigger than you. It is then and only then that your dreams and goals can and do become a part of someone elses goals and dreams. This makes them grow even bigger than before, flourish, and.... Read on, read on.

Meet you at the top
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment